The Schonstedt XTpc Pipe & Cable Locator Features
Schonstedt’s innovative designers have created the most portable locator available today. The XTpc delivers the only complete locator system which you can carry on your tool belt. You can fit the industry’s smallest transmitter in your hand or pocket.
The XTpc features simple one hand operation with all controls in easy reach of your thumb. The controls and the LCD display area are large and easy to understand. Clear direction arrows facilitate easy locating and foolproof centering.
This extremely versatile locator also features single button depth calculation. Simply place the receiver directly over the target and press the depth button.
The XTPC is made in two frequencies. In general, 82kHz is useful in tracing gas and water lines while 33kHz is a better choice for tracing electrical lines. You select a single frequency before purchase.
XTpc Standard Features
- Operates on 33kHz or 82 kHz Frequency mode
- Passive detection of 50Hz or 60Hz, sonde or cathodic frequency (optional)
- One button depth measurement
- Digital readout display of signal strength (peak)
- LCD displays left, right and “on-target” indications (null)
- Audio & Visual Output
- Operates on a passive mode, three different modes (conductive, inductive and clamp), and a sonde mode.
- Auto Transmitter Power off
- Ergonomic & lightweight
- Smallest for easy storage
- 3-year warranty