This portable rugged 50KVAC high voltage test equipment with output ranges 0-10KV, 300mA and 0-50KV, 60mA unit is ideally suited for use in the field or in the laboratory.
The unit use a combination control and regulator enclosure and a separate high voltage section.
The system is equipped with advanced digital metering, and control and protection devices which are easy to use and provide the operator with all necessary information to safely operate the system.
The Metering Guard Mode allows accurate measurements of the high voltage test specimen leakage current by bypassing stray capacitive currents.
The high voltage section consists of a specially designed oil insulated high voltage transformer characterized by use of an isolating cylindrical housing mounted on a rugged steel base.
The high voltage output is equipped with a corona free aluminum shielding electrode.
The high quality design and construction is key to the superior partial discharge performance of the 6CP line.
The system arrives ready to use with all power and interconnect cables included; the simple setup allows this 6CP to be ready for testing in minutes.
The rugged construction and dependability, backed by long-term warranty makes the 6CP line an ideal choice for your high voltage testing requirements.
- 2 or 3 piece designs
- Circuit breaker protection
- External interlock provision
- High voltage On/Off push buttons with indicator
- Zero Start interlock
- Manual control of output voltage
- Adjustable overload circuit
- Slow and fast-acting transient protection on all meters and relays
- Digital timer with audible alarm
- Digital multi range metering
- Emergency Off push button with key lockout
- Guard mode for accurate current measurements
- Output overload indicator with reset switch
- All interconnect control and power cables are included
- Cable storage provision
- Two copies of operation/maintenance manual