This product has been disabled.
This product is no longer active. Perhaps you should search our shop for other similar products.
- Employs the 4-wire Kelvin method to avoid measurement errors caused by test leads and their contact resistances.
- Resistances readings are shown in the alphanumeric display with up to 4½ digit-resolution.
- It allows to measure resistances up to 1 Ω, with a resolution of up to 0.1 μΩ.
- Measurement accuracy is guaranteed by a state-of-the-art signal amplification system, offset-free and of high long-term stability.
- Test current may be adjusted by the operator in every one of the scales and their values are measured using an analog indicator (bar graph), making it easy to measure resistances with a significant inductive component.
- Internal thermal sensors in all sensitive components avoid any damage caused to the instrument due to overheating.