This product has been disabled.
This product is no longer active. Perhaps you should search our shop for other similar products.
- Microprocessor Based - Allows for user interface to easily program, read, store, and print tests.
- Wide Range of Measurements - Allows user to vary test current from 10 Amps to 105 Amps and measure 1 micro-ohm to 240 milliohms.
- Ability to store and print up to 300 Readings - User can print (using a 2.25 inch impact printer) or output readings via an RS-232 interface (USB adaptor is optional).
- Full Keypad - Allows easy entry of test descriptions and parameters
- Highly Accurate - Gives user the confidence to trust test results are true.
- MRM -100 has CE certification.
- Output Lead Length 30’ (9m).
- Input Cable 6’ (2m).
- USB interface converter available.
- Battery-backed RAM to store readings; has 10-year life.
- Rugged carrying case.
- Four line by 20 character back lit LCD.